Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well hello there!


One year ago I stepped onto a plane and bid my dusty, warm homeland adieu.

















A day later, I was welcomed into my new, green, lush and cold home halfway across the globe.







I've been playing with the idea of making a fashion blog and blogging to an open audience for a while now (I've been blogging for years but only for friends), and I decided to just give it a go!


So a bit about me:
I'm 25 years old, from the southwestern US, now living in central Germany, I studied German and Biology at home and am studying to become a teacher here, and I have a fantastic boyfriend. I'll post more about my fashion tastes and hopefully some photos soon. One thing is, as an ex-pat who free-lances, I have almost no money and a very limited wardrobe. We'll see what I can make out of it.

Since I'm still playing with my idea of what this blog should be, I may add science links and videos, and I'd love to connect with other EFL teachers.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment